Driving traffic to your website involves a variety of different techniques. Below are eleven steps you should implement to see how your website can be improved.
- Research and analyze your website keywords and phrases at www.digitalpoint.com. How many of your keywords are on the wordtracker list?
- Another valuable website to go to is www.se-tools.com. Analyze your website for popularity, keyword density, Meta keywords and Meta descriptions. This website will give you specific instructions to improve your website.
- You should also go to www.webposition.com. Use their free trial to see how your website ranks in the top 50 rankings of Google and Yahoo and what you can do to improve it. This website has a software package you can buy if you decide it would be helpful.
- Be sure to include your best keywords in your homepage title, Meta titles, and in the body of the text. Your titles should be approximately five words long and contain your most important keyword. Put your keywords higher in the text to help get better search engine results, and be sure to include plenty of keywords.
- Check to see if your product or service description is detailed enough. Be sure to include all the features and the benefits to the buyers.