What are articles? What are effective articles?
Articles are pieces of content that can effectively share information on a topic or a niche that is either of interest of yours, or a product that you sell. Its important to keep in mind many factors when writing an article. Many of these things will include, writing an interesting article, proper formatting, and making it worth reading.
What to write about?
If you feel like you are not a writer, or don’t know what to write on, there are many many resources online to help with coming up with topics that are not overwritten on, and have a lot of interest to your target market. There are websites that only focus on topics that are currently trending. These websites can be gold mines when it comes to having great information. Below are some examples of these sites:
Other places to come up with content:
- Gather and create a list of content from other websites and articles written by other people in your field or niche. Never plagiarize anything from another writers work, but create your own information from what you see others have written. Keep an eye on their style and writing habits.
- Asking customers- Send out a survey to your customer base and get them to tell you what they want to know more about. Write posts off of them.
- Social Circles- If you have a group of friends, acquaintances, etc that relate to your product or niche, ask them what topics would be good to create articles on.
Other General Tips To Keep In Mind:
- Pay attention to format of other writers articles
- Research Research Research
- Choose an interesting topic , don’t being boring
- Pay attention to formatting: white space, small paragraphs, making info skimmable
- Outline your article before writing
- Watch for spelling errors and grammar errors
- Have attention grabbing titles
- Make use of lists and bullets,